Office work has a lot of advantages. However, sitting for a long time can do harm to your health and body. A review of 47 scientific research projects indicated that people who experience prolonged sitting can suffer from cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity.
Strengthens abdominal muscles, improves digestion, and helps to burn fat.
- Sit down on a chair. Keep your back straight without touching the back of the chair.
- Keep your feet on the floor hip-width apart.
- Keep your back straight. Lift your right knee, and pull it to your chest. Keep your belly sucked in.
- Put your hands on your shin to better stretch your lower abdominal muscles.
- Repeat 20-30 times by alternating your knees.
Here all your belly muscles work effectively and gently at the same time.
- Keep your legs together.
- Hold the sides of the chair with both hands.
- While keeping your back straight, lift your knees and pull them to your chest. Your abdominal muscles should be tensed.
- Put your feet down, but don’t touch the floor.
- Repeat 10-20 times.