Skip to content
How to cook it:
- Wash the vegetables. Slice the eggplant and zucchini into medium-sized rings, and cube the bell peppers.
- Mix the chopped onions and garlic in a bowl, add butter, and fry in a preheated frying pan for about 5 minutes.
- While the mixture is frying, wash and steam the tomatoes. Peel them and blend. Add them and the tomato paste into the frying pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Lay the eggplant and zucchini rings out on a baking dish, pour the tomato mixture from the pan on top, and add salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with foil and place it in the oven. Roast at 200°C (400°F) until the vegetables are soft (about 40 minutes).
- When the dish is ready, sprinkle it with finely chopped greens. Serve hot.
3.Farfalle Pasta with vegetables
- Farfalle – 250 g (8.82 oz)
- medium-sized onions – 2 pcs.
- medium-sized carrots – 2 pcs.
- celery root – 200 g (7.05 oz)
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika – 1/2 tsp
How to cook it:
- Peel onions, carrots, and celery root. Finely chop onions and grate the celery and carrots.
- Fry the vegetables in a pan with olive oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring them regularly.
- Boil pasta in salted water, following the instruction on the package.
- After farfalle pasta is cooked, add it to the vegetables, salt and pepper, and fry for several minutes. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
4.French quiche with courgettes and carrots
- medium-sized zucchini – 2 pcs.
- large carrots – 4 pcs.
- cream – 200 ml (7.05 oz)
- milk – 100 ml (3.53 oz)
- eggs – 4 pcs.
- flour – 200 g (7.05 oz)
- butter – 90 g (3.17 oz)
- water – 80 ml (2.82 oz)
- salt to taste