3. Bow pose
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Reach back for the outside part of your feet or ankles and grab them with your hands.
- Lift your chest and legs up off the floor. Try to keep your legs parallel to each other and in line with your hips.
- Also, press back with your feet to open up your shoulders. Hold this pose for a couple of breaths.
4. Reverse tabletop and reverse plank
- Start in a sitting position.
- Put your wrists underneath your shoulders and place your feet in a way that when you lift your hips up, your knees will be right over your ankles.
- Lift your hips up, creating a 90° angle in your legs and your arms.
- For a more advanced version, try reverse plank. Start in a sitting position, with your wrists underneath your shoulders, and your legs extended out in front of you.
- Point your toes down toward the floor, and lift your hips up.
Reverse tabletop and reverse plank can help you strengthen your spine and open your shoulders.