What are the best photo editing apps for enhancing your iPhone photos? With so many apps to choose from, how do you know which ones to use? In this article, you’ll discover the 9 best photo editor apps for iPhone. And we’ll help you choose the right photo editing apps for your needs.
Best For: All-purpose photo editing with precise control over color and exposure
- Huge range of editing tools, yet very easy to use
- Exposure, color, and sharpening adjustments
- Crop, rotate, straighten, and perspective correction
- Selective adjustments, brushes, and healing tool
- Black & white, vintage, and texture filters
- Portrait enhancement, lens blur, and vignette
- Double exposure, frames, and text
- Price: FREE
Snapseed is one of the most popular iPhone photo editing apps.
Why? Because it’s easy to use, even though it offers a powerful collection of editing tools. It’s also completely free to download and use!
This photo editor app is suitable for both complete beginners and experienced iPhone photographers.
With the Snapseed tools, you can easily improve exposure, color, and sharpness. And you can crop, rotate and straighten images.