7 Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Folds on Your Back and Sides – Page 2 – coolgatething.me
Skip to content
- Get into a high plank position.
- Shift your center of gravity to your arms.
- Lower your body, bending your arms at the elbows.
- Return to the initial position.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Pull your arms forward.
- Bend your back, lifting your head, arms, and legs up at the same time.
- Grab your ankles.
- Inhale deeply. Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- With an exhalation, relax the muscles, and return to the initial position.